Friday, February 1, 2013

Senior Project Research Paper


The research paper went fairly well for me. I did not procrastinate  too much, so I was able to spend the necessary time ensuring that it was well written and complied with all the check boxes mandated by the MLA format. I did not get my paper back, so I assume that it satisfied the standards of the graders on their first past. Honestly, the senior project paper was not exceptionally memorable due to its relatively short length, lack of stress associated with the multiple due dates and the low standards general infamous of the senior project. The only thing I wish I had done differently was increase my optimization of time devoted to writing and researching the paper to the quality. I spent a couple of extra hours on the paper that should have been spent elsewhere. In terms of content, I could always include more sources. Other than that, the senior project research paper was relatively short and low stress project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment