Monday, November 12, 2012

Senior Project Update


Senior Project Update

I have decided to stick with my topic, programming a basic computer game, instead of switching it to a more hands on project.  I have just started working on learning the essentials of programming. Although I will not start the actual construction until I have finished learning the essentials, I am on track for my senior project. For my mentor, I have decided to use a family friend who is very skilled in computer programming – she has the capabilities to cover much more than the basics. I have already conducted my interview, via email and text since she lives past Sacramento and it is difficult to find a time to meet that fits I with both of our busy lives. I have started amassing information for my Senior Project research paper, finding sources and other snippets of good information, but have not started writing the actual paper. So far, my project seems to be on track. 

Note: This is late because I was absent

No comments:

Post a Comment